The Young Friends Board is an ongoing support group. It consists of up to 30 young people in the target age range of 21 to 40 who are committed to the mission of Springboard.
- Develop the future leadership in support of Springboard and its mission.
- Lead one or two fundraising events a year to support Springboard’s mission.
- Be familiar with Springboard’s mission, programs and services in the community.
- Serve as an ambassador to the community and connector to those with whom you have a business or personal relationship.
- Attend Young Friends Board board and committee meetings.
- Take an active role as a Board member by serving as an officer, chairing a committee or event, or managing a special project.
- Participate in fundraising activities by identifying potential donors and by attending and supporting special event fundraisers.
- Make a meaningful, personal financial contribution to Springboard
- Help recruit other Young Friends Board members
- Attend one or more of Springboard’s programs.
- Involvement in a cause you are passionate about
- Satisfaction that you are making a difference meeting the educational needs of underserved children
- Opportunity to network with other area professionals
- Gaining leadership and board experience with a prominent area nonprofit
- Chance to connect with community leaders
- Learning about development and fundraising
- Opportunity to volunteer, using your gifts and talents.
Download your Young Friends Board application here.
Want more information? Contact Misty Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.