You can make a tax-deductible donation online using your American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. To contribute securely online, please click here now.
Here are a few examples of how your gift can make a difference:
- $2,500 provides a science residency for more than 100 children in an underserved school for one semester.
- $1,000 brings a professional visual artist to do a workshop for three second grade classrooms for five days.
- $500 funds an exciting performance of an award-winning theatre production for an entire school.
- $250 pays for a creative movement workshop for preschoolers in an early childhood setting.
- $100 buys individual journals for classroom writing workshops with middle school students.
- $50 covers the cost of art materials and supplies that bring the world to a classroom and cultures to life.
A $1,000 annual contribution includes membership into the Sunburst Society. The Sunburst Society is a special group of donors who have taken the lead in supporting Springboard financially. Please contact Kate Booth, Development Director, at (314) 768-9670 ext. 103 to find out how you can become a member.
Donate by Phone
Springboard is open 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday. To donate by credit card over the phone, call (314) 768-9670.
Donate by Mail
To donate by mail, please send a check payable to Springboard to:
3910 Papin Street, Suite 402
Saint Louis, MO 63103
Springboard is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. After making a donation, you will receive an acknowledgment letter to substantiate your tax deduction to the extent allowed by law. Consult your tax advisor. Thank you for your support!