Developed in partnership with UMSL, Springboard Signature Programs are unique to Springboard and are grounded in three principles. First, the programs are authentic, providing real-world learning opportunities. Secondly, Signature Programs afford autonomy, fostering school, teacher and student choice. Finally, these programs encourage learning as an engaging, collaborative student-led experience. Signature Programs provide exciting and valuable elements to enhance teacher and student achievement. They provide learning integrated with school and community in partnership.
Each Signature Program:
- Is composed of 7-8 sessions
- Includes experienced educators and community partners
- Aligns with standards-based curriculum
- Includes specific, measurable learning objectives
- Builds 21st century skills: Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, and Communication
- Invites and authentic audience to a culminating celebration of learning event where student work is displayed
IdeaBuilder (Grades 3-8)
Learning to Dance (Grades PK-8)
MuseumMaker (Grades 3-8)
MusicMaker (Grades 2-8)
Project Health (Grades 6-12)
Read! Write! Act! (Grades 3-8)
Science Literature/Science Learning – SLSL (Grades 4-8)
An overview of all Signature Programs can be viewed here.
Call Springboard at (314)768-9670 to learn more about bringing Signature Programs to your school.